1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings 3D Warehouse

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by thorrny, Jun 12, 2017.

1. thorrny

thorrny Vagabond

Hi guys, I have found this web 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com, with lots of 3D models, you all probably know about it and i'm acting as if I had found a gold mine...haha. I was wondering if this could help as I would like to ask for a few buildings to be made... I would make a list of a hundred historical buildings but I will start with these ones... thanks in advanced if anyone can have the patience and time to make them!!

Edificio Metrópolis (Madrid)
    upload_2017-6-12_19-15-46.jpeg

Edificio Metrópolis, Madrid

Edificio Capitol (Madrid)
    upload_2017-6-12_19-22-40.jpeg

Edificio Capitol, Madrid

Edificio Telefónica (Madrid)
    upload_2017-6-12_19-24-1.jpeg

Edificio Telefónica, Madrid

Catedral de Málaga (Málaga)
    [​IMG]
    Catedral de Málaga

Basílica de Zaragoza (Zaragoza)
    upload_2017-6-12_19-31-45.jpeg

Basílica de NªSª del Pilar; Zaragoza, Spain.

Palacio de Riofrio
    upload_2017-6-12_19-32-42.jpeg

Palacio de Riofrio

Myname likes this.
  2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

in 99% of all cases these sketchup models do not help as they are bad quality and cause trouble. its easier to start from scratch in 3ds max ;)
    they are good as a reference for example measuring and stuff tho.
    but in case you wanna give them a try take a look at this tutorial Tutorial - Making Buildings for CitiesXL using Sketchup