1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cities XXL a concrete city does not start me

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by lennon77, Jul 13, 2018.

1. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

I have a problem, my last city was built on a map downloaded from this page, and a few weeks ago my city did not charge me, but others. I have observed that it seems as if my city had moved from the map, when I see its situation in the globe, I see that it is not where it was before, however if I see the map that I downloaded available to make city. I would like to know if there is any way to change this from the appdata folder, in my city's file.
    Thank you

2. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

Hi!

A similar situation was observed on some maps, last year. The reason for this is the movement of mod files, as well as the destruction of game resources. Exit two: boot from an older savepoint, make backups, re-establish NEXL or Community Patch. If these actions do not help you, you need to get to know what kind of manipulations you've been carrying out with the city lately.

3. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

Also in the game there is a log in the folder with the user's data worth a look.

4. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

Thanks for the reply. I tried what you said and it did not work. I noticed that every time I get an error, I modified a text document in the log folder of the game folder with a series of errors.

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      log.txt
      File size:
      177.8 KB
      Views:
  5. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

There is a strong impression that the game does not fall from itself:
    [20:29:31] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error in BITSCONTAINER:Init
    [20:29:31] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error calling BITSCONTAINER:initBits()

I have similar errors:
    [21:12:08] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file download/data/design/actor/avatar/default.actor
    [21:12:08] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error in BITSCONTAINER:Init
    [21:12:08] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error calling BITSCONTAINER:initBits()
    [21:12:08] GAMEGRAPHICS ggLodDynamic.cpp ( 382) Assert Trying to downsample Lod4 texture b_deco_a17stretch_t3_dif_l1_downX4
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp tokyotower as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp sanfranalcatraz as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp astroobservatory02 as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp astroobservatory01 as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp olympic_stadium as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp soccer_stadium as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp nogentnuclearplant as it is already placed
    [21:12:12] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Removing bp nogentnuclearplant as it is already placed

But this does not lead to the fall of the game. I even know what kind of cities cause such a flood of mistakes. These are cities for which I do not have mods, so to speak cities for Testes.

But you have a more serious problem. For some reason, you have corrupted the city data file.

[20:27:16] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Unable to get name of the city whose id is SoloSaveRegion0Map0 due to nil arrays !
    [20:27:16] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Unable to get name of the city whose id is NoCorrespondance due to nil arrays !
    [20:27:16] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Unable to get name of the city whose id is SoloSaveRegion0Map0 due to nil arrays !
    [20:27:16] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 523) Error Unable to get name of the city whose id is NoCorrespondance due to nil arrays !

NoCorrespondance is the result of not getting the city ID. This is a city with ID - SelectedCityID = 69. It is necessary to correct the data in the data files of this city. Can send, I'll try.

lex.flame@ya.ru

6. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

Thank you very much. There I sent you. I hope that is the file that you refer to.

Attached Files:

7. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

And what was the name of the map on which the city was built? Or you can give me the link.

8. lexflame

lexflame Skilled Worker

To be honest. I would have built the city again if I were you. There is an impression that the city just is not faithfully preserved.

9. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

The map was zkielde (user rorn) The truth is that I start to lose hope of recovering it, but thank you very much for trying to help me

10. lennon77

lennon77 Elite

In the app data folder I see many text documents, I think that every time the city is saved, a text document is saved, the last one I have is from June 21 of this year, which was more or less, the last Once the city worked for me. I send you that document, in case you can get something out of it ...

Attached Files: