1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CJ Acacia Forest -My ancient, first ever CXL City

My first ever CXL City

1. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

Nightcrawler submitted a new resource:

Acacia Forest -My ancient, first ever CXL City - My first ever CXL City

Read more about this resource...

2. ronrn

ronrn Governor

"and with that, all my CXL Cities will be lost. I highly doubt that I am able to get all the mods back so these maps would work again.."

Simply copy your 'Solo' folder and your 'Mods' folder to a portable drive and place/install them back in their proper places after you install the game on the new machine.
    Tip: make a practice to keep an updated copy of these folders as backup.

3. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

thanks for the reply. the problem is that there are some mods which need to be manually installed in order for other mods to work. I dont know how many of those I have and when I simply copy and paste the mods folder it wont work. I will try it anyways but I havent too much hope for getting it right and keeping my old maps..

4. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Shoudn't be a problem, just install those mods before you replace the 2 folders. I use XXL now and I only recall 3 or 4 mods that require installation in XL.
    Just be sure to install the UIM and other dependencies first.
    Anyways, don't give up. (y)