1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Transportation Addiction Of Building Bridges

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by Ibrahim Halabi, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Ibrahim Halabi

Ibrahim Halabi Unskilled Worker

Hello all im the kind of builders who like to build alot of bridges dont know why but i like bridges, please can you all make other fantastic bridges than the ingame and the mods found here, i hope you make modern and amazing bridges as beautiful as you made the past ones. Did i forgot to say Plzzz plzzzz. Iam addicted to bridges

2. kjh45680

kjh45680 Skilled Worker

Register or to view Spoiler content!
    Ilike thegwangan bridge.Gwangan bridgeis aspecialtyof Busan.I thinkthattheseCitiesXXLgwangan bridge.

3. Spock

Spock Executive

you should get a therapy. LOL, kidding
    mr.x try to make some

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

but an old stone bridge atm :p
    a functional double-decker bridge is not possible for cxl... just as an eye-candy lower deck like aitortilla did for verrazano narrows bridge
    btw these complex bridges are very difficult to do, so dont expect too much ;)

5. Ibrahim Halabi

Ibrahim Halabi Unskilled Worker

Mr x it doesn't have to be complex, you know bridge with other designs that found here.