1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by Kenaz, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Kenaz

Kenaz Unskilled Worker

Is there a way to prevent businesses from going bankrupt for silly reasons for eg. "the boss had to leave the country to flee his ex wives" or the company's owner was kidnapped by terrorists"

2. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Sometimes I wish the game would just say, "you have too many offices compared to high tech," or "serious lack of skilled workers, I'm afraid," but it doesn't always. Keep checking your resource panel and satisfaction levels to figure out the real problem. Or post them in this thread and maybe someone can help.

3. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

IMO, those are random. Sometimes these appear right after building has grown or sometimes never in the whole existence of particular building.

4. zenozone

zenozone Skilled Worker

hi everybody, I get a 4milion city, with many offices, before i was gain 1bilion of $ exporting them to omnicorp (well most of them!!! - kind of 700 office token). Now I had other new big city and I have to minimize the ammount of export of office from my 4milion ab city and start to trade with the second one. (cause the max export of omnicorp i 999). So the game start to told me that I have too much office in the big city and office start to go to bankrupt. THERE'S A MOD FOR NO LIMIT EXCANGE WITH OMNICORP? Or I have to build houndred city without one office and trade them with the 4 milion one? TANKS!

5. ronrn

ronrn Governor

6. zenozone

zenozone Skilled Worker

ok... my city now the 4 milion one with office has a lot of money... but all the city with heavy industry and rabbish depot.... wow are like -800.000$ mineless zero!!!! can you explain why I can sell like 70 of 100 of heavy industry and at 71 the budget pas by 40 token to -150? lol this game is adorable awful!!!