1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Beach/sand Plaza

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by Bill LJ, Oct 9, 2014.

1. Bill LJ

Bill LJ Unskilled Worker

It would be really great if we were able to have actual beaches with unbrellas and ice cream stands and such. A simple sand texture plaza with a few umbrellas and ice cream stands would massively enhance the players ability to create proper beaches like the real ones in places such as LA and Miami. Heck, even a sand plaza with no objects on it would be a huge improvement...we would be able to create proper promenades, without screwing up the terraforming on the beach! (Using water roads slightly raised unfortunately terraform the land, making it difficult to have promenades.) I would be extremely grateful if any modder could give this ago...I'm hoping to use something like this for a CJ! Here is a picture of what I mean:
    image.jpg

2. Robert Simmons

Robert Simmons Unskilled Worker

I second that

3. Gabval

Gabval Vagabond

there still none?

4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Does it suit you?
    gamescreen0104.jpg

gamescreen0105.jpg