1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Belgium/North france building pack XLN_Axel_belgium1.4.patch

Belgium/North france building pack

1. axel

axel Governor

axel submitted a new resource:

Belgium/North france building pack - Belgium/North france building pack

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    Make sure that you designate what type of housing these are, are they all skilled worker? The description should always tell us where we'll find them. I hope there are a few different worker levels represented here, just way too many skilled worker housing already. I also hope these work well in big cities for fire satisfaction levels too. They look nice and look like they fit nicely together.

axel likes this.
  3. axel

axel Governor

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. axel

axel Governor

Done mate (y)

OmniusPrime likes this.
  5. axel

axel Governor

6. MilkyMiloNZ

MilkyMiloNZ Skilled Worker

Hi this might be a silly question but what category are they under? I can only find 3 of the buildings under skilled medium density.

7. MilkyMiloNZ

Nevermind. Restart sorted it. My bad xox

8. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    I'm glad you added the locations and what type of worker housing these are in the update section but always best to add that pertinent info to the Overview main page where it'll be most widely viewed. I hope you do some executive and elite versions so that we can build entire neighborhoods of properly mixed housing using your buildings. I hope to see more Weed Stores and Red Light District buildings which are so much fun from your earlier efforts.

9. MilkyMiloNZ

I second the executives/elites request. I'd love some more in this style to finish off my wee euro town.

OmniusPrime likes this.