1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2011 Bigger Plazas?

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Nightcrawler, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

I was going through my old CXL cities when I noticed the following: In my old cities, I was able to place plazas over a very large area without any problems. Now, the maximum plaza size is barely enough to cover one block in my city. So the maximum size I was able to build decreased by about 70-80% since I played CXL a year ago.
    I have no explanation for this.
    Its just very annoying, now I have to place big squares and forests in thousands of tiny plaza pieces, while I used to be able to place it all in just a few.

Anyone got a clue?

2. Spock

Spock Executive

there is a mod to make plaza bigger as i remember.
    maybe u didn't install it right now but yes back a year ago

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

4. Spock

Spock Executive

thats what i mean skullz

5. Nightcrawler

Nightcrawler Guest

Thanks!