1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

build districts for my cities?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Mich, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Mich

Mich Unskilled Worker

hi everyone.

i'm looking for a Pack or something like that, so i can build districts for my cities? - Like Cities Skyline's districts. Where i can give the districts name and where i want it.

i'm also looking for a Pack to get buildings another names? - Yes just like Cities Skyline. Cities Skyline are not my type of City Game, but they have some cool stuff, i want in Cities XXL.

2. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Mich likes this.
  3. Mich

Mich Unskilled Worker

ok thanks

4. sweden8398

sweden8398 Executive

if the cities xxl had 20% of the mods that have cities skyline, it would be a great game

Mich likes this.
  5. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Governor

You can reverse engineer any skyline mod by unpacking it using the Mod Tools which gives you access to the OBJ 3d model and textures. From there you can import into 3dsmax , add some lods and maybe redo the nightlighting then export it out to CXXL. A fair bit of work but perfectly possible if you see an asset model in skylines that you really want in CXXL.