1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Building Placement Error.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Radiant Dawn, Nov 9, 2014.

1. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I'm having a lot of trouble placing an object over a road tunnel and creating a road tunnel under an object. I keep on getting prompted with a notification that reads; "Not Enough Room for Building."

How to solve this issue and if there isn't a solution, would someone be kind enough to volunteer to create a version of this object without a collision box so I will be able to successfully place this object over a road?

2. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

You need to make the tunnel deeper. Making a building no collision won't matter if you can't connect a road to it.

3. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

I tried adjusting the depth to see if it would allow the tunnel to be built, but it won't work at any depth. I would be able to place no collision buildings in the same place/position, but it won't allow this particular object (St. Louis Ark) for some reason. And also, if I try to place the tunnel to be placed under water, it says "Cannot be placed on or over water". ???