1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Can someone....anyone please identify this residence

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by chocolate_city, Oct 4, 2016.

1. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Missing prototype file <data/design/buildings/residence/r2/h_allfri01_amst2_t2.class> Its keeping at least 4 of my nicest cities from loading.... HELP

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

sorry no idea which mod or building that is so i just made a dummy for you, youll find it in t2 qualified workers menu
    lookout for this Unbenannt2.PNG

but actually: just place the patch in your folder and load your city, then look out for these buildings
    Unbenannt.PNG
    and delete them all
    after that you can save your city and remove the patch and play normal again

PS: im in fear you will get more of these errors for another building once you placed this patch..
    so i wanna tell you how to create a dummy like this:
    1. get pakunpak tool
    2. unpack my dummy mod
    3. create a folder structure regarding your error log (for example data/design/buildings/residence/r2)
    4. now copy the class file from my dummy mod and place it in that new folder
    5. rename the file to the name showing up in your error log
    6. edit: this step is not necessary when using my dummy as template^^
    7. pack the folder "data" with pakunpak
    8. place the created patch file in your folder and load your city, remove the buildings like in the screenshot above

Attached Files:

Mr. Sky, Drazicdesign and skullz613 like this.
  3. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Mr. X ....
    Your solution has solved a great many of my problems when trying to replay some of my most valued cities.... Although I'm not exactly there yet... I've come further than I have ever have before.. Thanks again for the solution.... But unfortunately even though it looks like the cities will open.. 3/4ths of the way it crashes again and leaves me with an error message in the log file I have never seen before.... if you or anyone else can make heads or tails of it... it would be greatly appreciated.....

[01:27:11] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data/design/decoration/tree/allm/t_all_camphor01.class
    [01:27:11] CORE mcFile.cpp ( 198) Error can't open file data/design/decoration/tree/allm/t_all_sycamore01.class
    [01:27:13] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No load data for current segment (1.#INF)
    [01:27:16] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 202) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\Guillermo\Documents\3dsmax\export\h_suibob01_mac6c2_t2_l4 (currently not supported by engine)
    [01:27:22] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No load data for current segment (1.#INF)
    [01:27:24] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No load data for current segment (1.#INF)
    [01:27:24] LUA csScriptManager.cpp ( 522) Error No load data for current segment (1.#INF)

4. kipate

kipate Governor

Hmmh, can you look here:
    C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XL 2012\live\offline\solo\adat.cxl

Look out for hashtags, # , and then say if there are any.

But on a side note, multi mesh material sounds like an error for a mod. Maybe @Monty can evaluate :)

5. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Thank you for your response, I checked the adat.cxl file like you suggested, and I could find no #

6. Monty

Monty Governor

That's an aitortilla mod from the mac mansion pack. Multi material errors don't make the game crash as far as I know, it's just a warning. I've seen some mods from Aitortilla triggering that warning but they seem to work OK.

Missing prototype erros could have something to do with the prototypesdb.bin file. Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Focus Home Interactive\Cities XL 2012\live\data\config and delete the prototypesdb.bin file (or move it somewhere else, like the desktop) And run the game. It may take a little longer to start than usual, but that's just once.

kipate likes this.