1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot Locate Shanghai Tower In Game Menu.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Radiant Dawn, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Need help.

I recently downloaded the Shanghai Tower which can be found here: http://xlnation.net/resources/shanghai-tower-japanese-texture-building.779/, but I cannot locate it anywhere in the game menu. I asked around to numerous places, including even the uploader of the file, but I have not been able to find any answers. If someone could please help that will be appreciated since I really hope to include this building in my cities' skyline. Thank you.

2. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

Please help.

3. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Apparently it doesn't connect to the road, so even if you did put it in your city, it wouldn't work.

4. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

That's ok. I'm sure I can manage to use it anyways. It will act as a no-collision box building.

5. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

kipate and Radiant Dawn like this.
  6. Radiant Dawn

Radiant Dawn Elite

7. Kalrisian

Kalrisian Executive

WoW!!! Great! Thank you!!(y)

8. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

You are a savior, MrX² !