1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Can't Build Some Structures

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by giusepperizzo24, Dec 16, 2014.

1. giusepperizzo24

giusepperizzo24 Vagabond

I've a problem, when i try to build some structures like "Modular Warehouse", "Modular Harbor", "Santa Maria in Fiore" and something like that, i've a bug of the game: it doesn't crash, but i can't watch the buildings when i zoom in, like the picture below
    cxl_screenshot_boh_0.jpg cxl_screenshot_boh_3.jpg cxl_screenshot_boh_4.jpg cxl_screenshot_boh_5.jpg cxl_screenshot_boh_6.jpg

Can someone help me please?

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

get the "shader pack" for picture 3 and 4 (read the installation pre-requesites (and instructions) before using a mod!)
    for the others im not sure, it might also fix this

3. giusepperizzo24

giusepperizzo24 Vagabond

Yeah, it was the problem, I thought i've just installed it, but I've not done it
    Thank yoooouuuu so much (y)