1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't Remove Statue

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by D.J.McBride, Jan 3, 2015.

1. D.J.McBride

D.J.McBride Unskilled Worker

I downloaded the Urban Embellishment Pack recently and I love all the ploppables. The problem I am having is while in my city I turned my head for a sec and my 16 month old grabbed my mouse and built like 5 of them over the road and into the water lol. I can't seem to delete the structures. Any ideas? I looked for a way to contact the modder directly but I'm inexperienced on these forums so maybe I overlooked it. Anyways Thanks for the help!!

2. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

3. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Or better yet just click on the object and use the delete key.

4. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

Yeah... I forgot to mention the "move the camera and try to select the object" part...
    But that's what I meant ! :p

5. D.J.McBride

So the problem seems to be that the bulldozer doesn't recognize the object. Even the one I have placed correctly on the ground isn't seen by the bulldozer. The price stays at 0 and I clicked and also tried pressing delete to no avail. I had a similar issue with a sky bridge in another city but since I wound up deleting that city I never figured out how to fix the problem. I tried different camera angles as well. I really don't want to start over but I'm OCD about that stuff and it'll bug me till it's fixed. Any other suggestions?

6. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

Usually, zoom in to the max and center on the object...
    Can't help you more...

7. D.J.McBride

Ok. Thanks for the help all!

8. Le Cat

Le Cat Guest

Problem solved?

9. D.J.McBride

Na, I've tried everything I know. It seems to be an anomaly. Maybe a conflict in my system. I've moved on to other parts of the city and I will revisit the issue later. Maybe I'll get an epiphany between now and then lol. Thanks Anyway!

10. Spock

Spock Executive

yeah i notice too that thing cant be remove using bulldozer
    gotta click it and press delete