1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps Cap-Haitien

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Schnaider Ward, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Schnaider Ward

Schnaider Ward Unskilled Worker

I am looking forward for this map: my Xl Nation brothers if you please take your time to look into this map and see if you can work something out for us me personally would really appreciate your hard work.
    Cap-Haitien Was the very first city in Haiti and it was the first place Christopher Columbus actually discovered according to Haitian History. Cap-Haitian is now the second largest City on the island with a population of 190,000 people on the north coast of Haiti and capital of the Department of North Cap-Haïtien often referred to as Le Cap or Au Cap,

Please Look into this map for us and bless us with your best work
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. Schnaider Ward

Schnaider Ward Unskilled Worker

cap-haitien-12.jpg

Monty likes this.
  3. ronrn

ronrn Governor

Looks like this one got missed.
    In progress.

kipate likes this.