1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Ciao a tutti from Sicily

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by gABE, Apr 13, 2015.

1. gABE

gABE Unskilled Worker

Ciao! :beer:I'm Gabriele. I'm Italian, i live in Monreale (near Palermo, Sicily).
    i love to draw, project and create cities in cities xl.
    one of my desires is create the city of Palermo as it is in reality and a version as it should be for me for growing it's economy and be a better place to live eliminating the terrible problem of the city traffic, the pollution and other problems, obviously without changing it's identity :)
    I'm 19. i love metal,punk and hip-hop music, i love trucks and cars (i've got an old FIAT 500 L, I'm in love with it:love:).
    i like to burp and all the trash and idiot things like YouTube poop, blasphemic things, stupid memes and so on:crap:
    i like to eat pizza and drink beer with my friends on Saturday night and stay in my car in isolated places with my girlfriend :angel:lol

scuse me for my shitty bad bad bad bad English...
    soon I'll (maybe) pubblicate the CJ of my city: Gabepolis (I'll change this stupid name, i promise it lol)

CIAO RAGAZZI! :LOL:

Pamascus27 likes this.
  2. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

Welcome! Can't wait to see a CJ of Palermo (soon?)! :)

gABE likes this.
  3. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Hey Gabe, welcome among us!! :) I hope you will be enjoying it here!
    I am looking forward to see your CJ!

gABE likes this.
  4. gABE

gABE Unskilled Worker

thanks! ;)
    unfortunately I have not yet found the time to learn how create a map and to try to create the map of Palermo :/
    for now I'm busy working on Gabepolis also to gain experience, then i hope to find time for making Palermo :)

5. gABE

gABE Unskilled Worker

thanks you man!! :D

6. Costanza

Costanza Skilled Worker

Cool, looking forward to ot! Someone actually made a Palermo map request a while back, not sure if anyone took the challenge though :)

gABE likes this.
  7. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Benvenuti a XLN! :D

You've come to the right and the best place for all things CXL. Please make yourself comfortable here ;)
    You are living your life in a really cool way, I like that (y)

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your City Journals man, arrivederci! :)

gABE likes this.
  8. gABE

gABE Unskilled Worker

thanks youuu! :X3: thanks you all, I love this community, all you are so welcoming! ^-^ :p

9. gABE

gABE Unskilled Worker

yes, i saw the arceri70's post, I'll try to contact him.. who knows, maybe he's from Palermo too hahaha :p

Costanza likes this.