1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Game Play City Population...

Discussion in 'Game Play Support and Other' started by Jakov, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Jakov

Jakov Vagabond

Is there any mode, which gives the real numbers of the population?

etc. in this house is 1024 resident cxl_screenshot_greenhill_2.jpg

2. metrocity345

metrocity345 Elite

Oh yeah, we do need a mod that would give the real numbers of the population. Good point. ;) Having 1,000 people in a house just does not make sense.

Jakov likes this.
  3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Well, there isn't any mode or mods that gives out a realistic numbers of population yet, however that will be very useful indeed. :)
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

4. bobqwerty

bobqwerty Executive

Agents are Ressources, being them citizens, instances or in-game ressources... Be my test subjects.

Mr_burns.gif

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/37415141/file.html

5. Spock

Spock Executive

thats sounds creepy LOL
    if i'm install this, did my office lack of workers?

6. bobqwerty

bobqwerty Executive

The result will vary since it only changes base game buildings and you might develop your city in another way, but you will need a tid bit more houses in short. I tried to balance Citizens, Jobs and ressource production. It Reduces lag too (that's the real purpose of this mod).

Changelog
    Register or to view Spoiler content!

7. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Bob Balance Beta made my game crash immediately... took it out ... game returned to normal

8. bobqwerty

bobqwerty Executive

Do you have Platinum? I forgot to mention it's not compatible with CLM and HEM in this thread.

If you can't provide an useful insight, like what other mods you have, there's no way to fix it. thanks

9. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

Well to be honest... and I'm not trying to sound like a jerk... but by removing the mod... I considered the case closed... I'm sorry if my message sounded like I was requesting help. But thanks for mentioning that CLM and HEM are not compatilble... I do have the Health mod enabled... not the Crime and Leisure... and yes I do have Cities XL Platinum .

10. ObelicS

ObelicS Governor

If u can develop this mod working properly for cxl 2012 would be great !