1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Citybuilding pack 3 version 1.1

Citybuildingpack03

1. axel

axel Governor

axel submitted a new resource:

Citybuilding pack 3 - Citybuildingpack03

Read more about this resource...

2. axel

axel Governor

3. axel

axel Governor

4. Kurtis Edwards

R U updating all of them? I only ask because I'll wait if you are.

5. axel

axel Governor

Hi kurtis there s a little problem with fire issue so i will updat all packs this week, this pack is ok now

6. Kurtis Edwards

Ahh, that resource problem I noticed, huh? I'm gonna build a village/rural map with these as the main 'pack'

7. axel

axel Governor

Woow would like to see if its finished

8. Kurtis Edwards

I've changed my mind. I want to use these for my main city - Port Brocoby.

axel likes this.
  9. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    I just downloaded the latest version of this patch, unfortunately after I made my latest video. I decided to show off your 3 citybuilding packs plus the Red Light district. I even named the avenue they're on Axel Avenue in the video.

I couldn't distinguish one pack from the other for building the buildings but it easy to spot the buildings from this pack once I showed satisfaction screens. I built them in my 2.4 million population Craterton city as part of my extreme makeover of that city. I show how the buildings are different for services, from many different types. Amazingly Education showed green in all 3 packs of buildings since I had it cranked up to the max 100% overall satisfaction. Then I tried building one of the Paradigm Satisfaction Center cheat buildings to see if that would get the buildings from the first 2 packs to go green but it didn't and I ran a lot of clock to make sure. Plus I built a second Paradigm building just to see if that would do the trick but it didn't.

I hope you track down the problems with the first two packs soon so you can get patches up for everyone to enjoy. Here's my latest video and I think you'll love the thumbnail picture for it. (y)

10. axel

axel Governor

I really the video my friend, i have been working for 7 hours on fixing the saticfaction problem but still didnt find the problem but i try to find it my friend , but the video i like verry much

OmniusPrime likes this.
  11. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    I'm glad you liked my video, my friend, about your buildings on Axel Avenue. I hope it shows you what I see with the buildings in my Craterton city of 2.4 million. I hope it helps you to find the problem, the Paradigm building test was a surprise to me as was the Education satisfaction that was totally green. You just have to replicate what you did in the third citybuilding pack, you could see how they worked perfectly like all other buildings. I hope you can copy and paste that section from the third pack to the first two to ensure no typing errors. Anyway keep working on it and I'm eagerly waiting to betatest it for you since I have the test site already made.

12. axel

axel Governor

Hi mate,
    I did copy the from pack 03 but still no results, i am trying to get another script

OmniusPrime likes this.
  13. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    Patience and perseverance will win the day and you’ll figure out the fix for the first two packs my friend! (y)

axel likes this.
  14. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    Here's my latest video, an SOS to Modders talking about what we really need in XXL. Fire satisfaction sure is the toughest feature to maintain when we build large populous cities, as we both know. We have no fire satisfaction booster buildings and we really need more. We also need more tax income to be generated by buildings so we can afford so many fire and police stations as well as the cool Blueprint and Landmark ones.

I hope you'll watch to get some ideas about what types of buildings we really could use most in XXL.

axel likes this.