1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Citybuildings pack 3.1 patch is no good

Axel`s Citybuildings pack

1. axel

axel Governor

axel submitted a new resource:

Citybuildings pack - Axel`s Citybuildings pack

Read more about this resource...

2. cancereatinroboworm

cancereatinroboworm Skilled Worker

Sorry, where exactly might i find them if it aint a secret? I cant get my head around the tags

3. needspeed17

needspeed17 Elite

how can i find it in xl12

4. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    I’m glad I’m not the only one having difficulty finding these buildings. I can’t seem to locate them and I’ve looked in many different sections like retail, offices and packs using the normal, custom and unlimited filters. You really need to be more specific about where we find them and I hope they’re labeled so they’re easy to figure out as being yours. Plus what density levels are these buildings?

5. needspeed17

needspeed17 Elite

i seem to find the problem,is the computer“s question,others people can find it in technician mid density,the only way may be is install the windows system

Attached Files:

OmniusPrime likes this.
  6. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

needspeed17,
    I’m trying to locate these buildings in XXL. I tried looking in the skilled labor mid density area but couldn’t see the buildings I see in the Overview pictures. I do have the Windows version of the XXL game. Very frustrating axel doesn’t bother to answer questions to give us a helping hand so we can enjoy the fruits of his labor.

7. axel

axel Governor

I am sorry i just find out that there are questions in the discussion thread i dont get mail from it my appoligies, you can find them in:
    skilled - medium density- and click on custom content buildingset

OmniusPrime likes this.
  8. axel

axel Governor

I am sorry i just find out that there are questions in the discussion thread i dont get mail from it my appoligies, you can find them in:

OmniusPrime likes this.
  9. axel

axel Governor

10. axel

axel Governor

11. needspeed17

needspeed17 Elite

it will be all right:)

axel likes this.
  12. axel

axel Governor

thanks mate

13. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

axel,
    Thanks for replying! I finally figured out how to recognize your buildings by finally building them instead of looking at the icons. These will look great once I figure out which are which for corner buildings and those that fill inside the corners.

14. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

After building these buildings I found a major problem with them in regards to service satisfaction levels, especially fire protection satisfaction. I ended up deleting all of the buildings in this and the 2nd city buildings pack and deleting the mods since they aren't worth using. A shame since they are beautifully rendered but function is more important to me than looks. I wanted to delete my 5 star rating but the axel's thanks response prevents me from doing so.

Under the discussion of the 2nd city buildings pack I give a more detailed explanation of the problem plus I post a link to one of my videos showing the problem in detail. I do hope axel will fix the service satisfaction levels to conform to other buildings so that once again I can download and use these mods.

15. axel

axel Governor

16. axel

axel Governor