1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Clean Unlocker v1.20

Clean Cities XL 2012 and newer Unlocker that works with CLM, and XLN Mods

1. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

IcyHot submitted a new resource:

Clean Unlocker - Clean Cities XL 2012 and newer Unlocker that works with CLM, and XLN Mods

Read more about this resource...

2. chocolate_city

chocolate_city Executive

You've stated to remove the biscuit factory .... would you please inform those who are interested what the exact name of the file is .... for easy location ... Thanks... I personally DO have a lot of conflicts that need clearing... I hope this helps

3. manessaislah

manessaislah Vagabond

Just wanna say thank you for this wonderful mod it really helps enhance the gameplay with this set of buildings, but could you tell me how come the red dots of the two shipping houses that supposedly connect the buildings to the city hall are at the wrong side? Instead of at the entrance of the buildings, the red dots are at the piers, so I will not be able to connect the city without burying half of the buildings in the ground. What causes this, any suggestion? Thanks!