1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Connecting cities

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Muhammad Kasmani, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Muhammad Kasmani

Muhammad Kasmani Vagabond

Hello,

If I've made more than one city, is it possible to inter connect them? Let's say if I build one city which is an oil production city, then I link it to another city which I build around lifestyle and they're connected?

2. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

you can trade/give token between cities.

Muhammad Kasmani likes this.
  3. Muhammad Kasmani

Apologies if this sounds silly, but we have the globe on which the cities are built and airports in every city, so is there anything like travelling between cities?

4. selodinger

selodinger Governor

I think there is no way to travel

5. Muhammad Kasmani

OK,,
    I was thinking along the lines of having an industrial city with oil fields connected with another city more to do with residential where the executives and workers of the industrial city would live and there would be schools, malls, parks,,,,,,, (in the "domestic" city)

6. selodinger

selodinger Governor

This is nice idea. How about building an industrial city in one map which has oil fields around the city with a refinery, residental areas, parks etc? There are some examples on City Journals, you can find out :)

7. Muhammad Kasmani

Thanks.
    I'm trying to search the City Journals for this, could you direct me to an example, pls.

selodinger likes this.
  8. selodinger

selodinger Governor

CJ - South Point how about this? I think this is beautiful example for it.