1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 Constant Appcrash Problem Killing My City Building

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Artmaster, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

After 10-20 minutes of working on a city, the game ctd and gives me the same appcrash:

Register or to view Spoiler content!

All graphics/sound drivers are up-to-date and DirectX is not corrupt.

FROM JUST TODAY here is what is in the very end of the last 5 log errors:

The only thing that looks to be in common is every log file has the errors of data\design\actor\vehicle cabin and trailer issue and greenery seems to come up often as well.

Any help with resolving this is extremely appreciated...it's killing my city making fun.

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Error ProtoTable stands out the most to me. I never see that one in my logs.

3. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

I searched google for that error and the only response someone else got from Focus was to reinstall the game...crap.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Maybe somethings got corrupted in the games files.

5. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

It crashes because of truck and trailer .actors. For me aitortilla's warehouse and logistics pack caused this.

6. Artmaster

Artmaster Executive

I'm using that mod...what do I do? Remove the buildings from the city and remove the mod? That sucks...but I'd rather not it crash every 10 minutes...

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

The other mod that caused crashes every ten minutes was supersnakes parking mod. It works OK but if you place to many carparks it causes problems.