1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Crashing Game

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by ccricc, Oct 11, 2014.

1. ccricc

ccricc Vagabond

Hi there! This game is awesome, but lately it started crashing every five minutes or so. :cry:
    Last line in the log file is always:

LIVE Live/LiveTrafic/lsnMetaBehavio ( 101) Assert lsnMetaBehaviour::s_Create : NULL lane

Does anyone know what this means? Is it because of some mod?
    Appreciate all help I can get.

2. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

it has to do something with custom road
    completely set traffic density to 0 will prevent it to happen

3. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Good to know, Nogerivan.

4. Steven H. Endermann

My game has been crashing right after I place buildings. Roads, ploppables, and plazas have been fine, though.

5. shaun lindgren

shaun lindgren Unskilled Worker

I'm still stuck with this bug myself. Noone seems to know anything to fix it and its part of the RHM2 . The latest version of RHM still does not address this issue. I'm not sure how others are playing and not getting this error.

6. hasif

hasif Vagabond

Still waiting for a solution? I am facing the same issues. Does anyone using RHM 2.1 is having this issue or is it conflicting another mod?

7. ronrn

ronrn Governor

The folks here are really smart and helpful, but you need to post your log file so they can help.;)

8. hasif

hasif Vagabond

9. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

in my old city in platinum it only happen when I look around this area. it randomly happen You never know when it coming :mad:, the may not crash too
    xxxx.jpg

I suspect because of the intersection in the red circle. I had kind of intersection in other part of the city but with different road and it also crash there, the crash disappear when I delete the intersection

10. hasif

hasif Vagabond

So, that's a intersection of connecting RHM with another road? Or is it just because creating intersection of RHM road. I know I am confusing my question but it's so hard to explain. I think I do have some intersections similar, i ll try to zoom to those to see if the game crashes in that position or then. Thank though..

11. shaun lindgren

It also has something to do with traffic visuals. The game seems to crash when you start getting road traffic. Disabling traffic in options prevents crashes. I have not tried deleting connecting pieces from rhm to regular roads, could try that next.

I can crash the game usually in 5min now with rhm2.1 .

12. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

yeah You should try to figure out where it crash, the cause maybe different then mine.

intersection like this, not sure about the road type effect but one of it are RHM road. at least in my city it stop crashing when I delete it.
    gamescreen0121.jpg
    still the easy way is to set traffic to 0 but it looks like abandoned city :D

13. shaun lindgren

Success! I saved my city intersection in two saved games, one with the way i had it crashing before, the 2nd way i deleted the intersections and used regular road intersections.

I would crash the game in 5min zoomed fairly close to the cross road interchange with single lane highway offramps connecting to a regular road making an intersection.

Then i shortened the single lane hwy offramps and used 2lane one way regular pieces to connect to the regular road making the intersection. Ive now gone 30min without a crash.

Be sure to increase the traffic above 100% if you want to excel the crash effect. I will countinue to test. Im testing with 150% traffic. You can increase this value by going into your player1.cxl and increasing factor value from 100 to 150. You can do 500% and watch insane amounts of traffic appear haha.

I will report back more findings.

14. shaun lindgren

Still hasnt crashed and been 40min almost. I posted a screenshot of my fix. You can see where I used 2lane one way roads for the offramps and onramps. Currently working without null lane traffic crash.

Attached Files:

15. shaun lindgren

For those of you who have this glitch and want a temp solution, you can use the hwy pieces from mod OKC_fork_road_V1 which are gorgous and noone should be without this mod anyways. I snapped a photo with those special two lane hwy pieces inserted in place of the regular roads and you can use them for intersections too. They also move more traffic then regular roads and have cool walls along them.

Again, this is soo far the only solution for anyone who gets LIVE Live/LiveTrafic/lsnMetaBehavio ( 101) Assert lsnMetaBehaviour::s_Create : NULL lane crash and kicked to the desktop. Hopefully someone who is smart enough can correct this in RHM2.1 .

Attached Files:

16. shaun lindgren

A day later, Still have not had the LIVE Live/LiveTrafic/lsnMetaBehavio ( 101) Assert lsnMetaBehaviour::s_Create : NULL lane , this in my mind is success! Now how can we kill this bug? I attached a photo of proof of successful rhm2.1 city building.

Attached Files:

17. shaun lindgren

Here are a few more screenshots of successful treed cloverleaf offramps and onramps that wont crash the game. To anyone that can alter the RHM2.1 files, notice how I have to use regular roads in conjuntion with hwy pieces. As soon as I connect the hwy pieces directly to road intersections, the game will crash.

FYI I play the game at 3840x2160 with 8XFSAA

Attached Files:

18. Steven H. Endermann

Dang! Your city just... ends! It actually looks kind of futuristic-especially with the desert right there.

19. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

20. shaun lindgren

Even hwys over giant dune mountains work. Still has not crashed :)

Attached Files: