1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Crop Field Plazas - XXL 1.0

Various Crop Plazas to brighten up your farm areas

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

Crop Field Plazas - XXL - Various Crop Plazas to brighten up your farm areas

Read more about this resource...

2. veija2

veija2 Mayor

These are very nice. I'd like to be able to add them individually to the menu - there's more in this pack than I need. Any thoughts on a smaller pack, or just an individual texture or two? Thanks.

OmniusPrime likes this.
  3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

There's five patch files so they are broken down a bit. Trouble I have is there's always one out of each patch I decide I like so I end up with all of them in the menu. I did think of breaking them down but it's a lot of work. I could do some custom versions for now with ones you want and post them in my projects thread.

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

That's a very generous offer. I agree, there is something I like about each one of them; it's very hard to pick. I put them all in fields in game, and finally decided that if I could, I'd start out with 19, 9, and 26. What do you think?

Edit: Better make that 19, 26, and 10. Gotta have 10. :)

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

Are you getting those numbers from counting left to right from the image I posted?
    After splitting the water plazas I was thinking of doing the same for the crop fields. It's not to hard but does take a bit of time. I'll make a start today when my self inflicted headache dies down lol, had a few drinks last night so feeling a little shady at the moment.

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

Right... It was a mission but I have split them all up and will post them soon.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator

8. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Yeah! The menu icons had numbers at the top as well as group numbers at the bottom. I used the numbers at the top. Thanks again.

skullz613 likes this.