1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Crop Field Plazas - XXL 1.0

Various Crop Plazas to brighten up your farm areas

1. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

skullz613 submitted a new resource:

Crop Field Plazas - XXL - Various Crop Plazas to brighten up your farm areas

Read more about this resource...

2. veija2

veija2 Mayor

These are very nice. I'd like to be able to add them individually to the menu - there's more in this pack than I need. Any thoughts on a smaller pack, or just an individual texture or two? Thanks.

OmniusPrime likes this.
  3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

There's five patch files so they are broken down a bit. Trouble I have is there's always one out of each patch I decide I like so I end up with all of them in the menu. I did think of breaking them down but it's a lot of work. I could do some custom versions for now with ones you want and post them in my projects thread.

4. veija2

veija2 Mayor

That's a very generous offer. I agree, there is something I like about each one of them; it's very hard to pick. I put them all in fields in game, and finally decided that if I could, I'd start out with 19, 9, and 26. What do you think?

Edit: Better make that 19, 26, and 10. Gotta have 10. :)

5. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Are you getting those numbers from counting left to right from the image I posted?
    After splitting the water plazas I was thinking of doing the same for the crop fields. It's not to hard but does take a bit of time. I'll make a start today when my self inflicted headache dies down lol, had a few drinks last night so feeling a little shady at the moment.

6. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Right... It was a mission but I have split them all up and will post them soon.

7. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

8. veija2

veija2 Mayor

Yeah! The menu icons had numbers at the top as well as group numbers at the bottom. I used the numbers at the top. Thanks again.

skullz613 likes this.