1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate content which doesn't give same result as the original

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Kankrelune, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Kankrelune

Kankrelune Skilled Worker

Hi all, as usual, sorry I speak English like a Spanish cow... :)

I've a strange issue on a very very very simple mod I've made for CXXL... this mod simply add bulldozer tools on the custom > bulldozer tab for avoid many tab change during work. Nothing most simple. :)

Logically, I've duplicate the two original bulldozer class and change the MSXXX tag, but on result I get two zone mode bulldozer, the picker bulldozer is here with the good name and description but if I select it the tool is a zone bulldozer...

And now after many search, test, prayers and rain dance I must admit I really don't understand... :eek:

If someone has an idea...

Have fun...

Attached Files: