1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Eastern/northern European Rural Houses Pack 1.0

A pack containing small rural/suburban houses for unskilled and skilled workers.

1. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

pauliaxz submitted a new resource:

Eastern/Northern European rural houses pack - A pack containing small rural/suburban houses for unskilled and skilled workers.

Read more about this resource...

2. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Thanks a lot Paul, these houses can really help us a lot in various way in creating residential areas in our cities. I like that the base size
    is realistic and smaller compared to the huge 40x40 default base size in-game when it comes to houses. I can't wait for more mate, this is just excellente! Keep up the GREAT work and thanks again for spending your free time into creating this magnificent pack! :D

3. kipate

kipate Governor

They are magnificent, just that I would like to have some
    more variety, maybe you could make some buildings
    with a bit of colour variation for executives, too?
    The point is that in the end, my cities have about
    33% skilled and 33% executives, so I would need more for
    those, too :)

4. pauliaxz

pauliaxz Mayor

IMO these houses are too cheap for Executives or Elites.
    Exceptionally, if you want to have same houses available for Executives and Elites you can simply edit .class and .layout files by unpacking my mod using CXLPakUnpak. If you don't know what to adjust, let me know, I will give you one .class and .layout example so you could change settings of others.

5. veija2

veija2 Mayor

I find that I'm using these more and more; they really work well. And I agree with kipate, my cities need this size residential for executives. I hope you do more.

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

silver_medal4.png
    Awarded 2nd Place November 2014 Mod of the Month