1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

Elsedai High Technology Industry Pack 1.01

Original author: giorgoselsedai

1. Monty

Monty Governor

Monty submitted a new resource:

Elsedai High Technology Industry pack - Original author: giorgoselsedai

Read more about this resource...

2. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

Hello,

This building to create an error
    gamescreen0099.jpg

I allowed to modify a .layout file of this mod.

b_ind_4585_t2_base.layout

This line in summer got deleted by the .layout file
    Code:
    <LayoutEntry>
            <ID>Actor15</ID>
            <Type>ACTOR</Type>
            <PrototypeFile>data/design/editor/actor.class</PrototypeFile>
            <Position>-19,-18,0.1</Position>
            <Rotation>0,0,1,0</Rotation>
            <Prototype>data/design/actor/vehicle/v_ca_sec03.actor</Prototype>
        </LayoutEntry>
    Because he create an error in the file " LOG "

I have to repair the error.

You can download has new the mod on XL NATION

By clicking the following link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy2tnwmlqkgrypm/XLN_elsedai_hitechPack01_v4.patch?dl=0

3. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Hopefully Monty corrects the problem and releases an update

4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

The error is repaired.
    It is just enough to download again the mod.

5. Monty

Monty Governor

It's not my mod :D It's a mod by giorgoselsedai, I just uploaded it when we moved to this site.

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Actually I am a little confused, I have used this mod on my cities XL without any problems

7. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

For verify, I invite you to make a new city, and has to use this building from the beginning of the game.
    Then open your log and you can see the following error:
    The game works all the same, but with this error repetitive!

Code:
    [22:22:27]    CORE               mcFile.cpp                        ( 198)    Error         can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\v_ca_sec03.actor
    [22:22:27]    CORE               mcFile.cpp                        ( 198)    Error         can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\v_ca_sec03.actor
    [22:22:28]    CORE               mcFile.cpp                        ( 198)    Error         can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\v_ca_sec03.actor
    [22:22:28]    CORE               mcFile.cpp                        ( 198)    Error         can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\v_ca_sec03.actor
    [22:22:34]    CORE               mcFile.cpp                        ( 198)    Error         can't open file data\design\actor\vehicle\v_ca_sec03.actor

I do not want to annoy,
    I just indicate the error.

8. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

if its that mod causing issue would be must a simple matter of removing the vehicle/actor from the layout file. repack it of course :)

Drazicdesign likes this.
  9. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

Yes it's done.
    It is just enough to replace the pacht accommodated on XL NATION by the one that you will find in following link:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xy2tnwmlqkgrypm/XLN_elsedai_hitechPack01_v4.patch?dl=0

I made that for the community!

Sorry for my English!

10. nicko2u

nicko2u Governor

maybe monty can download look and adjust his mod then upload to xxl resource? monty lol?

11. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Drazicdesign likes this.