1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

etiqueta nozac en cities xxl

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by marros, Dec 2, 2016.

1. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

Someone can help me with the problem of the growth of some buildings, which grow more than normal, and that cities xl 2012 was solved with the label nozac, do not know if in xxl, also works

alguien me puede ayudar con el problema del crecimiento de algunos edificios, que crecen mas de lo normal, y que cities xl 2012 se solucionaba con la etiqueta nozac, no se si en xxl, tambien funcione

2. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

The NOZAC tag does not work in XXL. I have seen your problem brought up before but can not remember if there was a fix for it.