1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

European Bridge Pack 2014-08-24

XLN September 2013 Bridge Challenge - Contribution No1

1. PaulJChris

PaulJChris Mayor

PaulJChris submitted a new resource:

European Bridge Pack - XLN September 2013 Bridge Challenge - Contribution No1

Read more about this resource...

2. rippach

rippach Unskilled Worker

Hi,

I really like those bridges and would like to use them in my city. However, I have the problem that I can't place plazas underneath the bridge. An absolutely flat plaza will just leave the part underneath the bridge blank, while other plazas will just snap to the street on the bridge, hence making it look like it was a normal road and not a bridge:

opxsobl7.jpg

uvzxmho2.jpg

Is there an easy fix to this problem?

Thanks

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

4. rippach

rippach Unskilled Worker

Thanks, but are you sure it's a plaza problem? Cause those plazas you linked there are pretty much the same as what I used in the first screenshot. They don't fill the area underneath certain bridges. With most other bridges the plazas just work fine (see the other two bridges in the screenshots).