1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Fast Lanes Menu Empty - Missing Highway

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by CreatureONight, Feb 27, 2016.

1. CreatureONight

CreatureONight Vagabond

Hi there! I've been a lurker for quite awhile but never had the need to post anything. First of all, thanks to all of you for all the tips, hints, and the amazing mods y'all create. I appreciate them very much.

Here's my weird issue... For some reason, the Fast Lanes (highway) button has no highway, exchange or connector at all in this particular city I have been creating. My city has 1.5 million people, and I do not have RHM installed. I have tried clicking the Custom buttons off and on and nothing. I have no issue with the Roads and Bridges menu button. I have also "unlocked" all buildings, and it is still empty. Nothing shows up even after I reset the filter search.

It gets weirder... They do show up in another city! Yes, believe it or not, one city has fast lanes available; and the other one does not. So it can't be a mod related issue, right?

Any help would be appreciated. :)

2. kipate

kipate Governor

Hey, welcome to the Forums!

That is really weird! Suggestion One would be to delete and re-install the mod.
    You do Play XL? Or XXL?

And maybe it was possible to post an Image of your Problem (with Interface)?

Drazicdesign likes this.
  3. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

I had a similar problem on the XXL version
    Do you have this problem on XXL?

4. CreatureONight

CreatureONight Vagabond

Hi! Yes, it is with XXL. Will be posting screenshots in a bit...

5. CreatureONight

CreatureONight Vagabond

City 1.JPG City 2.JPG

6. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor