1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.
    Dismiss Notice

Fayd Tower 1.0

Strong modern office

1. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

fayeddd submitted a new resource:

Fayd Tower - Strong modern design office

Read more about this resource...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

Really strange the tax income on the Fayd Tower. When I first built it it was generating 332C in tax income, then it jumped up to 1,507C :LOL:and stayed there until I saved and quit the game to download another mod. I came back and it was once again generating a mere 332C :eek: in tax income. I sure wish it generated more. I didn’t choose a different building for the higher reading, I checked all buildings around and none had that 1,507C cost or income.

3. fayeddd

fayeddd Governor

you dont know what is really going on inside my building. i made the building shape like that is in purpose :D :p

OmniusPrime likes this.
  4. 1109935291

1109935291 Vagabond

好厉害哦