1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

NEXL Ferries 2.2

Second addon in the NEXL waterways series: Ferries

1. NEXL_Team

NEXL_Team Skilled Worker

NEXL_Team submitted a new resource:

Ferries - Second addon in the NEXL waterways series: Ferries

Read more about this resource...

2. denfa

denfa Vagabond

I have a problem with this mod, between two island not connected by road, when i build port, i see only boat who change place, but no persons who arrived in the second island. Do you have any configuration that i must do?

3. somil

somil Vagabond

I see ferries moving from one island to another but no passengers are using it. Plus where ever you click while creating a water way for ferry it says road connection required. Now how do I build a road connection to the water way. All ferry landing stations are connected to roads which are connected to city hall.

4. mrsir184

mrsir184 Vagabond

I am having this same problem - each 'ferry landing station' (buoy) created by clicking along the ferry path requires skilled and unskilled workers who cannot reach it because it is 'not connected to town hall'. This creates the problem of an apparent need for more citizens, but when I get these citizens they remain unemployed because they cannot reach the buoy which is their 'place of work'.

The only way I've found around this is to create a ferry path directly from one point to another without clicking along on the water. This obviously limits the ferry ways to points that are directly opposite each other

5. mrsir184

mrsir184 Vagabond

Wait I've sorted it out. If you click on the troublesome buoy and delete it, the ferry line still works. The problem goes away

6. Kevyn36

Kevyn36 Unskilled Worker

Hello, I have a problem with this mod. In fact, when I want delete this mod, my city crash after delete mod.

I removed everything about the ferry on my city, but it's impossible game cause crash.

Is there a solution ? Please.

7. kipate

kipate Governor

@jxw_0001, not every XL mod works in XXL ;)

8. Chumbly

Chumbly Unskilled Worker

This is one of the most fun mods ever made for the game, but it will not work in XXL. Please, please, please modify it for us. Pretty please with a cherry on top!

Incredible, awesome work, as are so many who post here.