1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Buildings Fishing Industry

Discussion in 'Buildings' started by BahadirB, Aug 31, 2015.

1. BahadirB

BahadirB Governor

This is a concern that has its own history: Fishing Industry | XLNation - Cities XXL

I avoid making a similar introduction again, either on "all resource mode on" or off, there could be some buildings devoted to fishing industry. No, I am not talking about a few buildings in the American pack where people come and fish. I am talking about an industry, a side-sector of food industry.

Ships are not that necessary (but would be good), but a few fishing huts, cool storage buildings with a fishing dock would be awesome and people in our cities would stop eating cereals and fruits and become a bit healthier by eating some sea food.

I guess everyone should by now have understood what I hint at, but for visuals see for instance: Fishing-Vessels-Docked-In-Jersey-Fishing-Village.jpg Dock.jpg

javier likes this.