1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Funky's Island Map Pack - Desert Islands 1.1

5 Desert Islands

1. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

2. Jasonr71

Jasonr71 Unskilled Worker

Another awesome collection of island maps.

3. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

4. marros

marros Unskilled Worker

Al Igual Que La Conexión Por carretera, ya Que en mi juego Desde Que Realiza la Interfaz y UIM Que No Es Posible

5. ViraLata

ViraLata Vagabond

Como faço para instalar um Mapa no Cities xl 2012?

6. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Colocá-lo em seus paks pasta como outros mods. Ela irá então aparecer no jogo. Você também pode fazer uma pasta chamada Mapas na sua pasta paks para que você possa manter o controle delas .

7. ViraLata

ViraLata Vagabond

Obrigado

8. Threelicks66

Threelicks66 Vagabond

Hey there I'm new to the modding of games I downloaded this map pack and I'm having trouble figuring out where all these links go in the folder? After I download it where do I put everything so it loads into the game? And do they show up as new maps or take the place of old maps?

9. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

check this out Tutorial - How To Install Mods (i suggest to create a subfolder called "maps" as well)
    also make sure to install all required dependencys: for xl: Dependency Mods | XLNation - Cities XXL or for xxl: Dependency Mods | XLNation - Cities XXL

10. Threelicks66

Threelicks66 Vagabond

Hey Mr.X I tried this and had before by just placing the folder I got when I downloaded it into the paks folder. I had ran it through the rar software its now called a Patch Folder. but when I put it in the game won't load and says it has a problem loading and windows is trying to find a solution. Any other thoughts? and Thanks by the way for the help.

11. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

can u give us the last 20lines of your latest log?
    heres how to All-you-need Tech Thread
    btw. xl or xxl?

12. Threelicks66

Threelicks66 Vagabond

It's xl. And to be completely truthful I glanced at the link you sent for the log haha and I'm pretty sure I'm to computer illiterate to even begin getting you that lol I appreciate the help tho