1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum Game crashes in special area

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Inan, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Inan

Inan Governor

There is a area in my city what causes crashes for some reason, just when i move close to it or when i stay there a bit for building etc.

I guess it's a problem with a building...

Register or to view Spoiler content!

2. Inan

Inan Governor

I think i figured out what caused this problem. It's the W2W Generic Pack - unlimited version. After deleting the small collision box buildings from the area i was able to play normally. I also tested this issue by placing this buildings intentionally. 3 minutes later it crashed. Maybe somebody knows a reason?

3. Nogerivan

Nogerivan Governor

hi Inan.....what mod is W2W Generic Pack - unlimited version ?

4. Inan

Inan Governor