1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Get rid only Big Ben Clock Tower not entire London Parliament Bldg in CXL or CXXL

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ernest007, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Ernest007

Ernest007 Skilled Worker

Hello guys, well, we all know Big Ben clock tower is very famous in the world, that's why it's really "too London" if we place it in our city that not portrayed as London city and make it unrealistic. I'm not into placing a building that's very very famous in my city (unless i want to make London, in this case) so building like Eiffel tower, Big Ben, and Empire State Bldg almost untouched for me. I'm just wondering can someone teach me how to get rid only the clock tower or only it's clock as i found the rest of the building is really nice and "neutral" to all European city. Or if you guys wish to do by yourself for me and other member who also agree to my "delusional mind" it's really helping me a lot. Thank you :)