1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Graffiti walls

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sweden8398, Sep 4, 2016.

1. sweden8398

sweden8398 Executive

I noted that among the hundreds of mods on this fantastic web site is completely missing a mod on the walls with graffiti .. typical in all downtown cities around the world. This saddens me a lot because it would be great to have in the walls with graffiti game.

In reality there is such a mod: Ploppables - Urban Walls Pack (with collision box)
    but the upgrades menu does not work and do not know how to get the graffiti walls :(

Can someone help me?

2. sweden8398

sweden8398 Executive

I was thinking of creating a mod walls with graffiti, but having no competence, I asked for help from someone on the forum to create these walls.
    I could help by providing this type of texture attached here, if useful.
    It would be great to create a variant of the "Berlin Rail Viaduct" with these textures for suburban routes.
    I repeat, I could contribute by posting dozens of texture type this, if useful to modders.
    Screenshot 2017-03-13 18.18.29.png

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

i could provide the .psd file of berlin rail viadukt texture. you could easily edit it and create your own variation.
    if you want to create additional pieces i could also provide the .max files + other textures.
    problem is: creating additional pieces would spam the bridge menu since upgrades dont work with bridges (or at least i dont know how, tried several things tho). thats why im not really willing to do more different pieces