1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

Graffiti walls

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sweden8398, Sep 4, 2016.

1. sweden8398

sweden8398 Skilled Worker

I noted that among the hundreds of mods on this fantastic web site is completely missing a mod on the walls with graffiti .. typical in all downtown cities around the world. This saddens me a lot because it would be great to have in the walls with graffiti game.

In reality there is such a mod: Ploppables - Urban Walls Pack (with collision box)
    but the upgrades menu does not work and do not know how to get the graffiti walls :(

Can someone help me?

2. sweden8398

sweden8398 Skilled Worker

I was thinking of creating a mod walls with graffiti, but having no competence, I asked for help from someone on the forum to create these walls.
    I could help by providing this type of texture attached here, if useful.
    It would be great to create a variant of the "Berlin Rail Viaduct" with these textures for suburban routes.
    I repeat, I could contribute by posting dozens of texture type this, if useful to modders.
    Screenshot 2017-03-13 18.18.29.png

3. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

i could provide the .psd file of berlin rail viadukt texture. you could easily edit it and create your own variation.
    if you want to create additional pieces i could also provide the .max files + other textures.
    problem is: creating additional pieces would spam the bridge menu since upgrades dont work with bridges (or at least i dont know how, tried several things tho). thats why im not really willing to do more different pieces