1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Central Station Mod

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Uncle Chunkles, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Uncle Chunkles

Uncle Chunkles Skilled Worker

Hi everyone. Does anyone have access to the Grand Central Station mod that they could share with me or post to the Resources? I can't find it anywhere since the new website was created.

Thanks,

Uncle

2. Monty

Monty Governor

3. Uncle Chunkles

Fantastic! I will give this a try when I get out of class.

Thanks Monty,

-Uncle

4. Uncle Chunkles

Hi Monty. I have downloaded the .patch and put it in my Paks folder, but I am unable to access the mod in-game. Where do I find it in the menu?

5. Project_Oz

Project_Oz Mayor

Steven H. Endermann

Version: 0.1 BetaFinally! I do not care that the railroad may not serve any purpose. I need this for my factory district. Where do I find the station?
    Nov 17, 2014Report
    1. [​IMG]
      Author's Response
      intercity menu, like the regular airport and harbor