1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

<graph.bin>

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by Immort_al, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Does anyone know why and how my new mod can loses this <graph.bin>?
    Code:
    [17:34:25] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 622) Error Error while extracting <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin>, fat entry not found
    [17:34:25] CORE mcFilePack.cpp ( 747) Assert ExtractFile: Can't extract <graph.bin> from pak <Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin>
    [17:34:25] SCENEGRAPH sgSerializer.cpp ( 442) Assert Data/Gfx/Building/b_ldm_admiralteystvo1_t4.sgbin is missing 'Graph.bin'

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

not absolutely sure, but usually checking the shaders, namings and reexporting helps
    dont forget to clear your shadercache before u try the repacked mod

3. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

It's interesting but when @secpol export in his viewer from my 3d max file, that problem disappeared...

4. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

which viewer and game version do you use?

5. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

I use cxl viewer and xxl game

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

hm, that cant be it then

7. secpol

secpol Governor

And what all the same in max above 2012 shaders to prescribe in the Material Editor?
    А как всё таки в максе выше 2012 шейдеры прописывать в редакторе материалов?

8. Immort_al

Immort_al Governor

Since I have updated my windows 7 to 10, and after another update of this fucking 10 windows my 3d max started crash, I have change file that was the reason of crashing to the file from 14 max, after this step max 12 started opening but with some mistakes. So now I use 14 max to make a model and safe it for 12 max, where I assign shaders and make an export to CXL-Artist Suite Viewer. Because I have no idea how use properly xxl viewer, I've been doing as @PaulJChris said in this tread Import FBX in Artist Suite but nothing change models was still pink without any textures in a new xxl viewer.

secpol likes this.
  9. secpol

secpol Governor

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: