1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Maps Gulf Of Morbihan

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Supersnake, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Supersnake

Supersnake Mayor

There is a fabulous place in France called Golfe du MorBihan (Gulf of Morbihan). It's a land of legends (like those of Merlin and King Arthur). It's a mystical place full of dolmens, menhirs, cairns, stone circles and burial mounds. Sprites and elves haunt this land. It's a beautiful place to live.

See Wiki: Gulf of Morbihan

Register or to view Spoiler content!

2. kipate

kipate Governor

I second that request!

3. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

The area around the Gulf of Morbihan includes Carnac, the site of over 10,000 neolithic menhirs. While I knew about Carnac from the Carnac stones, I didn't know much about anywhere else in the area so this map request has given me some interesting reading :)

And yes, the gulf would be a great map so I'll add my name to the list of people requesting it.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

I've added it to my list of possible maps I'll do. If any other map maker wants to attempt this I'll remove it from my list.