1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Unless some one steps forward to take over the domain name and provide hosting XLNation will shutdown. If you are seriously interested in taking on this project and can technically and financially support the project please contact me.

Maps Gulf Of Morbihan

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Supersnake, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Supersnake

Supersnake Mayor

There is a fabulous place in France called Golfe du MorBihan (Gulf of Morbihan). It's a land of legends (like those of Merlin and King Arthur). It's a mystical place full of dolmens, menhirs, cairns, stone circles and burial mounds. Sprites and elves haunt this land. It's a beautiful place to live.

See Wiki: Gulf of Morbihan

130221_120345_000-arp1439073.jpg

2. kipate

kipate Governor

I second that request!

3. KevinTheCynic

KevinTheCynic Executive

The area around the Gulf of Morbihan includes Carnac, the site of over 10,000 neolithic menhirs. While I knew about Carnac from the Carnac stones, I didn't know much about anywhere else in the area so this map request has given me some interesting reading :)

And yes, the gulf would be a great map so I'll add my name to the list of people requesting it.

4. skullz613

skullz613 Governor

I've added it to my list of possible maps I'll do. If any other map maker wants to attempt this I'll remove it from my list.