1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thanks for the donations everyone. That's another month covered :)
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Fellow City Builders

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by pingyao, Dec 18, 2014.

1. pingyao

pingyao Skilled Worker

I'm a long time lurker, finally thought I should post a hello.

Live in London. Inspired greatly by my city, but also influenced by other world cities. I particularly enjoy creating urban areas that are not perfect and shiny. I love grime, decay, pollution and those areas of a city people don't see - the waste land in between plots - the neglected side of town - the monotonous suburbia ....

I must shout out a big thank you to the mod community for reinvigorating my interest in Cities XL. You have added and built upon a game which I had always hoped would give more. And all the modders out there have indeed given more, more realism, more ways to create from your imagination and more inspiration.

I may be a long way off posting by first CJ, but I really wanted to thank members for all their hard work and time so far....to be continued

2. Raynor

Raynor Unskilled Worker

Another long time lurker here, just recently joined. Welcome! Hope to see that CJ soon!

3. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome man! Great to see you finally decided to say hello. I'm looking forward to that CJ of yours :)

4. pingyao

pingyao Skilled Worker

I couldn't resist a little teaser....presenting Manaka

01b.jpg

To be honest thats about all there is to see so far. Incidentally where should on going city projects be posted, I was thinking of posting updates of Manaka, but not sure where to post them?

5. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Start a City Journal, see the top of any page for the main menu, its fun and its free

6. Raynor

Raynor Unskilled Worker

Wow that looks awesome! Nice work!