1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello From Tours !

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by vallamir, Sep 22, 2014.

1. vallamir

vallamir Elite

Hello hello !! My name is Vallamir ! I'm from Tours in France and as you can see, our level in foreign languages is very low .. so excuse myself for the numerous mistakes in english...

Hum, I'm from Tours. I know I've already say that. Tours, the most beautiful city in all the world. Actually, it's just my opinion.. but one thing which is true is that we have the world beautifulest tramway ! Write on your favorite search engine "Tramway of Tours" and you will this work of art !

About me .. hum.. so many thing to say, but I want to be short, so as you can imagine I play to Cities XL since the first version (2009), I'm the creator of Biggest City the city which detain the world record of inhabitants on Cities XL 2009 (search on Youtube if you want to see the monstrosity). I've also made some other cities (view my YouTube Chanel for this, there are some video in english !). In the past, I've made some mods for cities XL, if I've time, I will re-upload them of this web site.

IRL, I'm a student in Tours in an engineer school. I'm fascinate by all the things witch are linked to cities, planning and architecture.

If you have questions about me, go on !

Bye !

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Hey vallamir!

I remember you from the old site; nice to see you back! :)

Your "biggest city" was indeed impressive. Any plans to post it here, by chance?

3. vallamir

vallamir Elite

Yes maybe. ^^
    I continue to make some video about Biggest City (only in french because it's quite difficult to comment a video in english for me) and I think I will post some pictures here ;)

4. kipate

kipate Governor

Welcome Back on New XLN, vallamir!!!

5. vallamir

vallamir Elite

Thanks !

6. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Welcome back Vallamir! I hope you'll like it here in the new site.;)

7. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome back. Another veteran member