1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL 2012 help needed with uvw mapping

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by axel, Jul 4, 2015.

1. axel

axel Governor

Hi i know how to use 3ds max 2008 but 2012 is way to new for me so can someone help me with UVW mapping and settings and tell me how i can find collapsing UVW please
    like you can see on picsit looks way different like the one in 2008

Attached Files:

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

Maybe my tut can help http://xlnation.city/resources/lets-start-3d-moddeling-part-ii-texturing.1137/

3. axel

axel Governor

wooow mate looks great ill look in to it, thanks (y)

4. axel

axel Governor

Mr.X2 if i look at your tut lets start 3D partII i see your material editor, this is where i need help mate i dont have it if you look at the pics help you see one big screen but not my editor, can you help me with creating the right settings for my editor for now i only see view verry big

5. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

upload_2015-7-5_17-39-25.png

for more settings just check the options panel :)

6. axel

axel Governor

Thanks mate(y)