1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Highway Intersections Not Connected To Townhall

Discussion in 'Game Play Support' started by wozzeck, Nov 28, 2014.

1. wozzeck

wozzeck Unskilled Worker

Hey there

My city's highways have been functional for weeks, but suddenly all my industries have failed because they're not connected to the townhall. The problem seems to start in the connections, which suddenly are not connected to townhall either. They've been fine for weeks.

I'm using the regular road system from the original game. Anyone can help?

2. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Huh this is weird. I did used the in-game highway system and it worked connecting my industrial centre to the main city. Have you tried other ways of connecting such as a large avenue, perhaps? Or try to rebuild the connectors and see.

3. wozzeck

wozzeck Unskilled Worker

I bulldozed the connectors and replaced them, but it didn't work either. I'd try to rebuild the whole road system but i don't have any guarantee that's going to work either. I got the RHM2 instaled but I'm not skilled enough to use it yet. I want to try in a new city from scrath, but this one is already layed out and I'm not sure it's a good idea...