1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Presentations' started by Robert Simmons, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Robert Simmons

Robert Simmons Unskilled Worker

I'm an X-SimCity player (r.i.p. SimCity 1989-2013). I bought Cities XL Platinum a couple years ago. Thank goodness I did- because this is what I've been looking for all these years! I love this game. (It's especially good when you don't use cheats, I believe.)
    I love to design cities based on the NYC grid style- Cities XL makes it so nice and easy to throw a "Central Park" into your [midtown; industrial high-rise] district, what with the wooded park decoration tool, n such.
    Anyways, good to be here!

A couple questions: Is there a place that I don't know about where you can download new (user made) buildings...like, say New York skyscrapers?
    And, where's the best place to get all sorts of realistic mods, like water, asphalt roads, etc (basically, I want a lot of stuff from that picture above of the Bootleg River map).
    Oh yeah, anyone know how I can change my username??

-Bob

2. Alex24

Alex24 Moderator
    Staff Member

For mods check out the XLEX. You can also use the search feature if needed for the NYC Buildings

If you want to change your username contact IcyHot our administrator

Welcome btw :)

3. The Funky Monk

The Funky Monk Moderator
    Staff Member

Howdy Bob, welcome to XLN. As Alex said, the XLEX will have all the buildings you need.

4. Pamascus27

Pamascus27 Mayor

Nice to meet you Bob. Welcome to XLN, the best place for all things CitiesXL.:D
    XLEX includes all the mods, yep, all of them, that you can download for the game.
    As Alex said, you should contact IcyHot if you wanna change your name.

Anyways, good luck mate, XLN has lots of great stuffs waiting for you to discover. ;)

5. Peter912

Peter912 Elite

Hey Bob and welcome to XLN, the best place for CXL on the internet ;).
    All the mods are, as said above, in the XLEX - roads, buildings, plazas etc.
    To change your username, you should contact @IcyHot, our great administrator.
    Anyway welcome and I hope you'll be having a nice time here:D

6. IcyHot

IcyHot Administrator
    Staff Member

Just send me a PM (note the envelope icon in the upper right corner of website) and I can take care of that for you