1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Unless some one steps forward to take over the domain name and provide hosting XLNation will shutdown. If you are seriously interested in taking on this project and can technically and financially support the project please contact me.

CJ Hope

A tropical city journal from the old site

1. nicknick

nicknick Elite

nicknick submitted a new resource:

Hope - A tropical city journal from the old site

Read more about this resource...

2. nicknick

nicknick Elite

3. SeptianAjie

SeptianAjie Executive

Hey. your city is fantastic. On your airport there is cathay pacific airlines, is that mod or photoshop ? thanks

4. nicknick

nicknick Elite

The plane on the tarmac, in the "airport expansion" chapter is a mod, not photoshopped. I always wanted to travel Catahy Pacific lol, and Hope's location is quite proper for it :) If i am correct it's one of the livery ploppables addons here: http://xlnation.city/resources/airplane-livery-pack-v1-0.333/

I also want to thank you for your comment. It has been a great city to work on, hours of fun. . . cosider reviewing it too. Reviews are valuable for city builders :)

The logo on announcement board is photoshop of course. Gimp to be accurate. Feel free to ask more on how this was made if interested.

SeptianAjie likes this.
  5. nicknick

nicknick Elite

6. kipate

kipate Governor

@xman90 , the map is Cayman Islands, it is an in-game map which comes with Cities XL 2012 and newer (e.g. Platinum or XXL).

xman90 likes this.