1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Unless some one steps forward to take over the domain name and provide hosting XLNation will shutdown. If you are seriously interested in taking on this project and can technically and financially support the project please contact me.

House of the city of Pripyat 1.0

House of the city of Pripyat on Lenin Street 17

1. secpol

secpol Mayor

Пользователь secpol разместил новый ресурс:

House of the city of Pripyat - House of the city of Pripyat on Lenin Street 17

Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

secpol,
    Spacebo! Ochen Xorosho. Thanks Very Good!

secpol likes this.
  3. secpol

secpol Mayor

Хочу назад в 1986 год

4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Governor

Here is one of your towers! :D
    [​IMG]

Myname and OmniusPrime like this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Executive

secpol,
    I love these buildings, use them often in my new Flachlandstadt city. I use your Soviet and Russian style buildings to make Russian neighborhoods.

I hope you'll check out my new video in which I ask modders such as yourself to please make some mod buildings XXL really needs. Fire satisfaction is the toughest satisfaction level to maintain when building large populous cities because there are no real mods that give us that. I demonstrate how the Disaster Control Center from the XL mod unfortunately doesn't work in XXL. Police satisfaction is almost as tough to maintain and we have too many that give is boosts to Leisure and Holidays.

I also discuss how wholly inadequate standard tax income is. I show off some really profitable buildings that far exceed standard and why they are so crucial to have. Hopefully you'll make your buildings more profitable in the future so we can afford more cool stuff like Blueprint and Landmark buildings as well as those too many fire stations we need.