1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

House of the city of Pripyat 1.0

House of the city of Pripyat on Lenin Street 17

1. secpol

secpol Governor

Пользователь secpol разместил новый ресурс:

House of the city of Pripyat - House of the city of Pripyat on Lenin Street 17

Узнать больше об этом ресурсе...

2. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

secpol,
    Spacebo! Ochen Xorosho. Thanks Very Good!

secpol likes this.
  3. secpol

secpol Governor

Хочу назад в 1986 год

4. Drazicdesign

Drazicdesign Ambasidor

Here is one of your towers! :D
    [​IMG]

Myname and OmniusPrime like this.
  5. OmniusPrime

OmniusPrime Elite

secpol,
    I love these buildings, use them often in my new Flachlandstadt city. I use your Soviet and Russian style buildings to make Russian neighborhoods.

I hope you'll check out my new video in which I ask modders such as yourself to please make some mod buildings XXL really needs. Fire satisfaction is the toughest satisfaction level to maintain when building large populous cities because there are no real mods that give us that. I demonstrate how the Disaster Control Center from the XL mod unfortunately doesn't work in XXL. Police satisfaction is almost as tough to maintain and we have too many that give is boosts to Leisure and Holidays.

I also discuss how wholly inadequate standard tax income is. I show off some really profitable buildings that far exceed standard and why they are so crucial to have. Hopefully you'll make your buildings more profitable in the future so we can afford more cool stuff like Blueprint and Landmark buildings as well as those too many fire stations we need.

6. Jenei István

Jenei István Vagabond

These buildings can stand in the sea as well. Love it.