1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

How Can I Make A Bridge That Dosen't Transform The Ground?

Discussion in 'Modding Help Quarter' started by sapientia, Nov 4, 2014.

1. sapientia

sapientia Vagabond

I'm planning to make a circle plateau with using 15m Plain Wall Esplanade Road by PJC.
    but If I build Esplanade road, the ground is transformed.
    I want to change some options in class files so that the road doesn't change the ground.
    so I've looked "XLN_PJC_Seawall & WaterRoads_v1.6.patch" file which has a seawall that doesn't affect the ground. I compared class files looking for options that defines ground transformation.
    and I changed some options and tried in the game. but I still don't know which one should I change...

Is there any tutorial or instructions about words in class files especially for roads and bridges?