1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

CXL Platinum I Cannot Install

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Marc Zandecki, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Marc Zandecki

Marc Zandecki Unskilled Worker

Downloading from this site is going well. But after installing a mod in paks cities xl platinum nothing happens
    the example is realistic-nightlighting-mod.1001/ There is no difference in the gameplay. Its just as i did'nt install nothing. Is it my pc ore something else that is coursing this problems. By the way t seems to effect al downloads as well new managing tools alsow.

2. snick

snick Moderator
    Staff Member

Are you sure you followed the instructions of the mod (only one streetlight and only one house setting)? For other mods, do you have the dependencies?

3. skullz613

skullz613 Administrator
    Staff Member

Have you got UIM installed?

4. Alfred_Meyer@0117

I saw this site when I could install the mod.
    When installing UIM in case of me, there was cause to make a mistake in an installation destination.
    Thank you!