1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. I will no longer be hosting XLNation as of March 1, 2017. Skullz613 will be taking the reigns of the site in early 2017 and XLNation will be moving to a new web hosting service. During that transition there will be an interruption in service of up to two weeks. Skullz613 is now a full administrator of XLNation. Be kind to him.

I desperately need this mod!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by fovo, Jul 16, 2015.

1. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Hello everyone. Some weeks ago I accidentally lost all my mods; I redownloaded all of them but there's one which I can't find anywhere. I'm sure it's the last one, but without it my game crashes when trying to open my city. The name of the missing class file is b_edu01_t4.class and it should be located in civicservice/education. Does anyone know what is it? The class file is very similar to this one: http://xlnation.city/resources/school.610/

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

sorry i dont know the answer
    but you could create a dummy class file with this name and link it to another model ;)

3. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

The closest I could find are in ka_shool0#v01.patch but they are b_edu01_t#.class where # is 1 or 2.
    I would guess it would be in ka_shool04V01.patch but I do not have that one.

4. fovo

fovo Vagabond

I tried to create a dummy class file, but since the pack unpack tool doesn't work on my pc (like many other things...) I can't get the single sgbin, layout etc files from another mod. The dummy class file without a model to refer obviously causes an error. I should make a model, but, as Mr.X knows, the layout file creator is not compatible with my version of 3ds max... Thanks for helping!

5. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Thanks to Monty now I have all the mods I need. However, now there's an incomprehensible error. Here are the last lines of the log. There's no nick, preyo or gpb user on my pc, ther is only one user...
    [13:51:12] GRAPH3D EffectFactory.cpp ( 320) Error Fx file <Data/Shader/#.fx> not found. Switching to default.
    [13:51:12] GRAPH3D EffectFactory.cpp ( 320) Error Fx file <Data/Shader/#.fx> not found. Switching to default.
    [13:51:23] GAMEGRAPHICS ggLodDynamic.cpp ( 109) Assert ggLodDynamic::FindLods : invalid name : Bo?te001 An LOD name should end with _L1, _L2, _L3 or _L4.
    [13:51:29] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 193) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\GPB\Documents\3dsMax\export\h_allfri01_jakarta1_t3_l4 (currently not supported by engine)
    [13:51:48] GRAPH3D EffectFactory.cpp ( 320) Error Fx file <Data/Shader/#.fx> not found. Switching to default.
    [13:51:48] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 193) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\PREYO\Documents\3dsmax\export\b_ind_BoALA_t3_l4 (currently not supported by engine)
    [13:51:59] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 193) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\Nick\Documents\3dsMax\export\b_stLawTower_L4 (currently not supported by engine)

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator

7. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Thanks. Yeah, actually they are mods that I've always used and that have always worked well

8. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Now I have a "D3DCompile has failed" error. I'll read the other threads about that