1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you are going to register on XLNation, please make sure you do not use a proxy server.
    If you use a proxy server your registration will most likely get blocked due to spammers and hackers using proxy servers to hide their real IP address.

If your using your home or work IP address and have not received your registration email, check your spam folder.
    PLEASE DO NOT ASK TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT DELETED IF YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE FORUM! If so we do not delete accounts due to the mess it can make on the forum.
    Dismiss Notice

I desperately need this mod!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by fovo, Jul 16, 2015.

1. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Hello everyone. Some weeks ago I accidentally lost all my mods; I redownloaded all of them but there's one which I can't find anywhere. I'm sure it's the last one, but without it my game crashes when trying to open my city. The name of the missing class file is b_edu01_t4.class and it should be located in civicservice/education. Does anyone know what is it? The class file is very similar to this one: http://xlnation.city/resources/school.610/

2. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

sorry i dont know the answer
    but you could create a dummy class file with this name and link it to another model ;)

3. Skater27

Skater27 Executive

The closest I could find are in ka_shool0#v01.patch but they are b_edu01_t#.class where # is 1 or 2.
    I would guess it would be in ka_shool04V01.patch but I do not have that one.

4. fovo

fovo Vagabond

I tried to create a dummy class file, but since the pack unpack tool doesn't work on my pc (like many other things...) I can't get the single sgbin, layout etc files from another mod. The dummy class file without a model to refer obviously causes an error. I should make a model, but, as Mr.X knows, the layout file creator is not compatible with my version of 3ds max... Thanks for helping!

5. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Thanks to Monty now I have all the mods I need. However, now there's an incomprehensible error. Here are the last lines of the log. There's no nick, preyo or gpb user on my pc, ther is only one user...
    [13:51:12] GRAPH3D EffectFactory.cpp ( 320) Error Fx file <Data/Shader/#.fx> not found. Switching to default.
    [13:51:12] GRAPH3D EffectFactory.cpp ( 320) Error Fx file <Data/Shader/#.fx> not found. Switching to default.
    [13:51:23] GAMEGRAPHICS ggLodDynamic.cpp ( 109) Assert ggLodDynamic::FindLods : invalid name : Bo?te001 An LOD name should end with _L1, _L2, _L3 or _L4.
    [13:51:29] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 193) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\GPB\Documents\3dsMax\export\h_allfri01_jakarta1_t3_l4 (currently not supported by engine)
    [13:51:48] GRAPH3D EffectFactory.cpp ( 320) Error Fx file <Data/Shader/#.fx> not found. Switching to default.
    [13:51:48] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 193) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\PREYO\Documents\3dsmax\export\b_ind_BoALA_t3_l4 (currently not supported by engine)
    [13:51:59] GRAPH3D mshMesh.cpp ( 193) Error Multi-material mesh detected : C:\Users\Nick\Documents\3dsMax\export\b_stLawTower_L4 (currently not supported by engine)

6. Mr.X²

Mr.X² Moderator
    Staff Member

7. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Thanks. Yeah, actually they are mods that I've always used and that have always worked well

8. fovo

fovo Vagabond

Now I have a "D3DCompile has failed" error. I'll read the other threads about that